It’s that time of year again! The malls are bustling with shoppers frantically trying to find the perfect gift for that special someone on their Christmas list. This year, you can save time and money by referring to the following gift list:
- Olivia Garden ThermoActive Ionic Boar Combo Brushes – The first completely vented 100% natural boar bristle ionic thermal round brush made with patented technologies. The brush makes for easier and better styling with total hair tension control. It also allows for unrestricted airflow which enables both sides of a hair strand to be shaped simultaneously. Olivia Garden’s ThermoActive Ionic Boar Combo brushes are available in five sizes: 1¾” (SRP: $18.25), 2¼” ($18.25), 2½” ($21.55), 3” ($21.55) and 3½” ($23.25). Available at Ulta stores nationwide and Ulta.com.
- Bath By Bettijo Tub Teas – These tub teas will transform an ordinary bathtub into an herbal oasis. Choose from soothing lavender chamomile or relaxing eucalyptus spearmint (each come with a tea infuser). Bath by Bettijo’s Tub Teas can also be used for at-home facial steams. Good for 30 soaks. SRP: $24 each at bathbybettijo.com
- Exceptional Parfums Limited Edition Scented Candles – Make your house smell yummy with seasonal scents of vanilla, apple, and ginger with delicious-scented limited edition candles from Exceptional Parfums. The candles are available in four luscious scents: Apple Wood, Fresh Linen, Orange Ginger, and Vanilla Sensual. All candles are available in a 6 ounce tapered glass or 8.8 ounce tapered glass. SRP: $35, but FragranceNet.com sells them for $20.50 each for 6oz and SRP: $48, but FragranceNet.com sells them for $24.50 each for 8.8oz.
- Clever Girl Innovations GlamEars and GlamMat – These are the perfect gifts for the ladies on your list! GlamEars are re-usable, easy to put on and remove silicone ear shields that will protect ears from hot styling tools, hair dye, and other harsh chemicals. GlamEars have a suggested retail price of $11.95 (for a set of two) and are available in pink and purple. GlamMat is a non-slip, heat-resistant silicone hot styling tool rest. They feature a specially-designed backing that safely disperses heat away from any surface the GlamMat is placed on. The raised, decorative pattern grips hot styling tools, as well as shears, color bowls, and other beauty items. The pattern helps to prevent damage from burns, drops, and spills. Available in three colors: opaque pink, opaque purple, crystal clear and black. GlamMats have a suggested retail price of $21.95. You can buy both online at clevergirlinnovations.com
- Cranberry Sparkle Flutter Butter Body Butter – This is a must have for the winter! This cranberry-scented scrub removes imperfections and soothes the skin. The infusion of aloe with essential oils of apricot, sunflowers almond, jojoba, and grape seed make this body butter perfect for all skin types. It has intense moisturizing ability and soothes chronically dry, irritated areas, leaving skin feeling rich and smooth. It’s the perfect gift for everyone, including yourself! SRP: $19.55 available at www.craterlakecompany.com.
- Coco Penny Hair Accessories – Show off your girly side with Coco Penny’s felt, chiffon, and jersey knit hair flowers. Each hair flower is backed by an alligator clip which makes it easy to clip into your hair. The hair flowers are available in an array of colors including pink, teal, purple, yellow, gray, orange, red, and blue. The large clips have a suggested retail price of $5.50, medium clips $4.50, and small clips $3.50. Flower sets are also available in sets of three or four; prices vary between $11.50 and $14.50 depending on the set. All available at cocopenny.com.
- Japonesque Touch-Up Tubes – Each touch-up tube includes 5 essential brushes in a sleek and compact case that easily fits into any bag. Choose from Silver, Black, Pink, Green, Red, Blue, and Lavender. These are the perfect stocking stuffers! SRP: $19 each at Ulta.com and Ulta stores.
I hope this list is useful for you. If you do purchase something from the list this please leave a comment below as I’d love to hear what you got! Happy Holidays and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!